Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 72--Happy New Year!! Onto 2017...

Hello!!!! :)

It was so good seeing you yesterday too!! :) I'm glad we get to email every week, but it's a lot different when I can see and hear you! Ah, I hope I wasn't acting weird at all... I felt like I wasn't answering your questions very well. It was so weird; it seemed like I was going from one reality to another when I was done! I wouldn't say homesick is the right word, but just weird :) Everyone looked so good; they're all the same but like 17 months older! Thanks for letting me meet Jimmie and Dan; they both seem SUPER cool! I'm excited to spend some time with them when I get back. And it was good to see Grandma and Grandpa too :)

That's a cool thought from church! :) I was just thinking this morning that I haven't really thought about the Savior quite enough lately. I studied "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" and "I Stand All Amazed", and I just felt the truth of the message as I read them.

I hope you have fun on your trip!! Please stay safe :) And please send tons of pictures! I have no idea what that part of the world is like! I hope the kids survive at home :) I'll make sure to not worry if you don't get to send an email, if you don't worry about it :) Thanks for the pictures by the way! That's fun! :)

 Thank you SO much again for those presents! I loved them so much! I got some good compliments on that tie! :)

Hm... I think that's all for this week. Oh, I was going to tell you yesterday but didn't want to take the time! We were at a less active member's house, and they have 3 pitbulls, and 2 literally started trying to kill each other! Everyone (except me :) ) got in on it, and after a couple minutes they pulled them apart. It was so crazy! Just thought I'd let you know my exciting story for the week :)

I love you so much! Have fun this week! Thanks again for everything! You don't know how much I appreciate all you do for me! I love and miss you! :)

Love,
Elder Connor Hopkin


 "Brother Fraze at church in a kilt. That's all " :)
Brother Fraze and Elder Hopkin
Sunday, December 25, 2016
Modesto, California 6th Ward


 "Right before we opened them!"
Elder Hopkin
December 25, 2016


 "We literally swept a lawn! :) There must have been thousands of acorns in that pile!"
Elder Hopkin and Elder Lopiano
December 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment